Job Title: Part time field crew employee
Reports to: Field Manager, Field Lead, Director of Fields
Essential duties and responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Meet with the Field Lead on a daily basis to review goals for each day, week, or event.
- Perform follow up inspections on work assignments and tasks.
- Continually work on improving the condition of the field/field environment and improving overall efficiencies when possible.
- Maintain orderliness and cleanliness of all field equipment storage areas and other closets used… returning gear to its proper place and leaving it in a clean and usable condition.
- Report all equipment damage and repair needs in writing immediately.
- Maintain all equipment in a clean and organized manner.
- Perform all fields duties as required.
- Strive to maintain a safe working environment.
- Exhibit excellent work communications and public relation skills with coworkers and patrons.
- Assist other CenturyLink Field and Exhibition Center staff as required.
- Perform special projects as assigned.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required to perform the essential functions. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Education/Experience/Certifications: Other Skills:
- Would prefer employee has experience operating and maintaining the following equipment: Forklifts, tractors, gators, painting equipment, hand and power tools, boom and scissor lifts, as powered vacuums and blowers. Other equipment as required. Ongoing training will be provided.
- Must be able to understand verbal and written conversational English instruction.
- Must be able to learn and adjust to new procedures and techniques.
Work Environment & Physical Demands:
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job the employee is regularly required to sit, use hands and fingers to feel or talk. The employee is frequently required to reach with hands and arms. The position requires up to 75% standing and walking – 5% sitting – 20% lifting/carrying. The employee is frequently required to lift up to 75 pounds. The vision requirements include: ability to adjust focus, peripheral vision and close vision. Individuals working in his position may be exposed to outside weather conditions. Other requirements vary depending on position. Required to operate vehicles within stadium premises including but not limited to; forklifts, utility vehicles, hydraulic lifts.
Sam Town Field and Conversion Manager
First & Goal Incorporated tel 206.381.7771| cell 206.817.8425